THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 14 August 2008

Juken no Kamisama
This is a Japanese drama which came out last year so there has been plenty of time to upload and sub this into English however it is proving to be the most ridiculously elusive drama out there and if I had known it would be IMPOSSIBLE to find, download or even buy I wouldn't have bothered watching in the first place but unfortunately I did and got interested and now I want more! Damn. All I could find was the first three episodes on crunchyroll. Episode 4 is on dailymotion in bleedin' French. There is only one torrent file I can find which doesn't actually appear to be in torrent format. I even considered going legal and buying it BUT the cost of the DVD Boxset is...*drumroll, cymbals* £90. £90!!! Now I know the very meaning of daylight robbery. My television and DVD player combo I'm going to play it in cost less than that. Why oh why can't I find this drama?; tons of other rubbish is so much easier to get hold of. The way things are going, I'm more likely to learn Japanese than finish this series =_=

0 comments: